1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome
Buy 1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome Reviews : You finding where to buy 1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome for cheap best price. Get Cheap at best online store now!!
1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome will be the most popular goods introduced the foregoing week. Considering that pushing its unrivaled conception, changed additionally at this point accommodated zero in excess of alone. After which it on the web a wide choice of objects it’s feasible get. The fully services or products was made by utilizing special things that will somehow get wonderful along with fashion. 1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome is really a preferent opt for a lot of us. And also I SIMPLY passionately suggest it. Using the outer first-rate touchstones, as a result realising this supplement the classy and even not surprisingly long lasting. Many individuals really like the 1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome while many features of colors, personas, products.
1-3/16&x27;&x27; Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob, Polished Chrome.
- Brand: Jeffrey Alexander
- Collection: Sonoma
- Product Type: Cabinet Hardware/Knobs
- Item Name: 1-3/16'' Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob
- SKU: 431
- 1 3/16'' Overall Length Zinc Diecast Cabinet Knob. Packaged with one 8 32 x 1 1/8'' screw.
- One 8-32 Screw (Included)
- Length: 1-3/16''
- Projection: 15/16''
- Style: Transitional
- Classic Square Knobs
1500 Sq Ft ModernColor Carpet ModernHome Name Plates ModernPots And Planters Modern Landscaping IdeasTile Modern Patio Ideas
10&x27; Double Barn Door Hardware Kit, Black.
- INCLUDES INSTALLATION VIDEO: Watch our easy Step-By-Step video to simplify the installation process. Our experienced customer service team is U.S. based and quick to respond to any questions
- SEAMLESS RAIL CONNECTOR: Our rail connector is precisely designed and machined to ensure a strong and seamless transition for doors to travel from rail to rail. Easily cut your rail to the exact length you need without affecting any functionality
- INDUSTRIAL STYLE: Add an industrial, modern, or rustic look to any space
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Supports 225 pounds comfortably. We take pride in delivering a top quality product with unmatched customer service
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this product
INSIDE THE KIT:
- Two 5-Foot Rails: Two 5-foot rails include eight pre-drilled holes every 16" on center and a very precise connector so the doors can roll seamlessly from one rail to the other. Rail is constructed of solid 1/4" thick steel, finished with our highly durable powder coating. This gets baked onto the steel at 400 degrees and creates the strongest bond possible.
- Rail Hardware: Eight lag bolts with washers and eight rail spacers attach the rail securely to the studs (or header board) for supporting up to 225 pounds comfortably, per rail.
- 4 Hangers: These hangers are built with our premium nylon wheels, which are often an expensive upgrade at other shops. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls. Two different sets of bolts for attaching hangers to the door are included in order to accommodate doors ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick.
- 4 Door Stoppers: Four door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your doors exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- 2 Floor Guides: Two T-shaped floor guides are supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
- We include these detailed measurements and installation tips in our step-by-step video tutorial and written instructions. In addition, our experienced U.S. based professionals, who have actually installed our kits, are quick to respond and happy to answer any questions from the planning to installation of your project.
- Q: What if my studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail?
- A: Simply attach a 1" thick header board into your studs first, and then the rail can attach anywhere into the header board. Many customers prefer this look anyway. Customers have painted the header to match the wall color to blend in, or to match the door.
- Q: How thick of a door will this kit work with?
- A: There are solutions for any thickness of door! The bolts included for attaching the hangers to the door support a thickness range of 1 1/4" to 1 3/4", but this can be easily navigated by countersinking the bolt head into the back side of the door, or by picking up 4 longer bolts from your local hardware store. The other thing affected by a thicker door is the spacing needed between the door and wall (or baseboard/doorway trim). Plug in your door depth and trim depth below:
- 2 3/16" - door depth - trim depth - 3/16" (recommended gap from door to trim/wall)
- If your answer is 0 or greater, then you're fine. If your answer was negative, then that number is the extra spacing you need. This extra spacing is accomplished by bolting a header board to the studs, and then the rail to this header board.
- Q: How much space do I need above the doorway?
- A: You will need a minimum of 6" from the top of your door to the ceiling (or crown moulding, if any) for this kit to fit correctly.
- Q: Can I cut this rail down to the exact size I need?
- A: Absolutely! We recommend using a reciprocating saw or angle grinder.